1. This boiler is intended for three purposes: heating, water heating and combination of heating and water heating.
2. This boiler should be used at normal pressure and an expansion tank needs to be arranged during installation of the boiler.
3. This boiler is a normal pressure hot water boiler. Please use the boiler in compliance with the specification and use under pressure conditions is strictly prohibited.
4. This boiler is classified as bio-gas specific and biogas and coal compatible. Please select the appropriate type according to your need.
A biogas boiler is a perfect solution for increasing thermal energy production
- Capable of producing 85˚c – 95˚c hot water or pressurised steam for over 7,500 hours per annum – that’s an impressive 85% availability.
- Fast turn around and customised
> Increased Thermal Capacity - our Biogas boilers can be sized to suit your requirements
> Stop wasting flared gas - utilise excess gas with a biogas boiler rather than burn profitable resources
Characteristics and Advantages
1. The boiler is made of high quality carbon steel Q235B and 20.
2. The boiler can be automatically and semi-automatically controlled. Both control methods are optional for the user.
3. The imported high-quality burner is selected to ensure high combustion efficiency.
4. The design of boiler body is optimized so that the heating area is large, thermal efficiency is high and temperature rising is rapid.
5. The appearance and modeling are novel, color is elegant and graceful, overall arrangement is compact, floor area is small and installation is easy.
Management System Certification: ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004, OHSAS18001:2007